Commonly used medical equipment for iron equipment, the surface is plated with Ni-cr layer. When Ni-cr layer is destroyed, impure iron (carbon-containing) is exposed to the air, oxidation occurs when contacting oxygen and water, and rust occurs. The use of medical surgical instrument lubricants can effectively avoid or delay the rust of surgical instruments. The ideal lubricant for medical surgical instruments should conform to the following characteristics:
1. Water soluble lubricant, the effect of each use is stable, ensure effective sterilization penetration.
2. Effective lubrication equipment joints, so that the use of more flexible devices.
3. Corrosion resistance and prolong the service life of the equipment.
4. Less auxiliary additives, reducing the residue of additives on the surface of devices and spots.
5. Low foam, does not affect the normal use of washing machine.
6. Component safety, environmental protection.