A system is usually washed before formal input. The purpose of washing is to remove pollutants, metal chips, fiber compounds, core and so on in the system. In the first two hours, even if the system is not completely damaged, a series of faults will be caused. Therefore, the following steps should be taken to clean the system oil circuit.
1) clean the tank with a dry clean solvent and remove the solvent residue with filtered air.
2) clean all piping of the cleaning system. In some cases, pipes and joints need to be impregnated.
3) install oil filters in the pipeline to protect the oil supply line and pressure piping of the valve.
4) install a flushing plate on the collector to replace the precision valve, such as electro hydraulic servo valve.
5) check whether the size of all pipelines is suitable and whether the connection is correct.
If the electro-hydraulic servo valve is used in the system, I might as well say two sentences. The servo valve can make the oil flow from the oil supply line to the collector and return directly to the tank, so that the oil can be circulated repeatedly to rinse the system and filter out the solid particles. In the process of flushing, the oil filter is checked without 1~2 hours to check the oil filter. To prevent oil filtration from being blocked by contaminants, do not turn on the bypass at this point. If the oil filter starts blockage, replace the oil immediately.
The cycle of flushing is determined by the structure of the system and the degree of pollution of the system. If the sample of the filter medium has no or very few foreign pollutants, the new oil filter is installed, the flushing plate is unloaded and the valve is installed.
Planned maintenance: establish system regular maintenance system, and recommend better maintenance for hydraulic system as follows:
1) check and replace the oil at most 500 hours or three months.
2) regularly rinse the oil filter from the oil pump.
3) check the situation of hydraulic oil being acidified or other contaminants. The smell of hydraulic oil can be roughly identified.
4) repair the leak in the system.
5) ensure that no foreign particles enter the tank from the gaseous cover of the tank, the plugs of the oil filter, the gasket of the oil return line, and other openings of the fuel tank.