The selected method:
1, calculate the total fuel consumption of the system and determine the interval interval of lubrication.
2. Determine the length of the tube and the size of the pipe diameter.
3, determine the viscosity or needle penetration of oil (fat).
4, inquire the local minimum temperature.
5. According to the above sections, the calculation system uses the corresponding oil and pipe accessories at the lowest temperature in the environment, and the pressure loss value of the sigma ∑P from the outlet of the pump to the farthest lubricating point.
① 1. Pipeline pressure loss P tube = (P pipe / L) * length of pipeline
② Omission of pressure loss
③ Sigma P loss = P charge +P branch + P distributor + P back pressure +P oil pressure.
④ 6. According to the calculation results, select the host：Oil out of oil pressure≥1.5~2 ∑p
Matters needing attention:
1. When selecting the host, the two non variable factors should be considered first, the minimum temperature and the viscosity of the oil (or the needle penetration of the fat), and the "contrast optimum design method" should be used to determine the main engine, the pipe diameter and the accessories.
2, in the case of similar displacement, we should choose the high pressure mainframe as far as possible.
3, when the pressure difference is not large, choose the small diameter pipe as far as possible, so as to reduce the time of storing oil and grease in the pipeline.
4. When the pressure, velocity or diameter of the host can not meet the requirements of temperature, viscosity (or needle penetration), the scale of the system should be reduced and the main engine is added. (if the conditions are allowed, it can also be achieved by adding a heating pipe, but the cost of investment management is large and should not be used as much as possible).
The head of the system should select cold drawn seamless steel tubes that conform to the GB8163--87 standard. The branch pipe should choose GB1528 - 87 standard drawn copper tube (or polyester high pressure oil pipe). For active lubrication points, high pressure rubber metal hoses and pipe connections that conform to GB / T3693--92 standards or new type polyester high pressure oil pipes should be selected.
1, the main engine and electronic control device should avoid dust, wet rain, high temperature, vibration and other environment, otherwise the protection facilities should be adopted; operation and inspection should be considered when installing.
2, pipes and distributors should be constructed according to the installation rules of pipelines, so that they are neat, solid and easy to check. And strictly remove the iron filings, welding slag and dust in the oil way, otherwise the pipeline will be blocked, resulting in failure of operation.
3, before the trial operation, we should check the drawings and instructions from the main engine, electric control, supervisor, accessories, branch pipes and lubricating points.
Attention to the test of grease lubrication system:
1, after selecting suitable grease, when filling the grease, the main pipe can be filled directly in the range of 50 meters. First of all, each lubricating point is unloaded, then the oil is unscrewed and then unscrewed. Then the machine is made by manual filling or automatic refueling. The large system should be filled with the head and branch, the air is discharged, and then the operation is carried out according to the previous procedure.
2, in the trial run, check the pressure gauge first, and whether the safety protection device can operate normally.
3. During the trial operation, if abnormal resistance occurs, it should be stopped immediately to check whether the piping is flattened or blocked. Blocking the inlet of the lubricating point? Once the problem is solved one by one, it will be debugged until the normal work is done.