(1) lubrication transmission system reduces wear of gears and other moving parts, ensures normal movement of the transmission system and prolongs the service life.
(2) reduce friction and transmission loss of gear transmission, improve mechanical efficiency.
(3) cooling transmission parts. Gear transmission, because the contact friction of the gear surface will produce a lot of heat, if not in time, it will cause high temperature on the parts of the gear, and it will also cause ablative and bonding. The gear oil takes away the heat in the process of circulating lubrication, and circulates it through the air and the transmission mechanism shell, so as to ensure the normal work of the transmission parts.
(4) prevent corrosion and rust.
(5) reduce the impact of gear surface and transmission noise.
(6) gear oil has the function of washing, and can continuously wash the contaminants and solid particles on the surface of gears.