First, after cleaning the system, its cleanliness should be checked according to the regulations.
Two. Add lubricants to the parts that need to be lubricated according to the properties and supply ways of lubricating oil (agent). The performance, specifications and quantity of oil (agent) should be in accordance with the specifications of the equipment instructions.
Three. The movement of each part of the dry oil centralized lubricating device should be uniform, smooth, without stagnation and abnormal sound. In the 5 working cycles, the average value of each oil hole and the maximum amount of oil each time should not be lower than the specified value stipulated in the instructions.
Four. Thin oil centralized lubrication system. The following items should be checked and adjusted according to the instructions.
1. oil pressure overload protection;
2. the interlocking of the oil pressure and the starting and stopping of the main engine.
3. oil pressure low pressure alarm stop signal;
4. The differential pressure signal of the oil filter;
5. Adjusting the oil temperature setting of the oil cooler.
6. High oil temperature alarm signal. There should be no leakage in the system under nominal pressure.